Posts tagged "Analytics"
- For small businesses not up to speed on social media, this form of online networking can open up a plethora of opportunities for companies who are looking to better engage their current and potential customers....read more
- What Should We Be Eating? If you try to google for information on the food that’s most important to buy and eat organic, it’s a tad confusing. Every list seems...read more
- “Of people who identify themselves as social media marketers, 65.5% have never posted an update on Twitter” ~ Source: Sysomos Blog, June 2009. I’ve been witnessing a dichotomy: Many marketing professionals...read more
- Listen to our Podcast: Show Notes: Room 214 Co-founder, Jason Cormier, interviews Vitrium’s CEO, Peter Nieforth, regarding their new PDF marketing product, Docmetrics. In this podcast, we discuss: 1....read more
- Traditional public relations yields a common problem I call the “Placement Crash,” which is like a sugar crash in business. You get a brief “high” of publicity, which bottoms out...read more