Posts tagged "Twitter"
- Here’s this week’s collection of social media and digital marketing trends brought to you by the digital experts at Room 214. What’s Needed for SEO Success in 2013 and Beyond SEO...read more
- Here’s a summary of digital marketing trends and best practices that the Room 214 office has been chatting about over the past two weeks. As always, we love to hear...read more
- Here’s a collection of social media and digital marketing happenings that the Room 214 office has been talking about over the past few weeks. Facebook Testing New Version Of Offers The...read more
- Wondering what the Room 214 team has been talking about lately? Here’s a wrap-up of things going on in the digital world. Savvy brands could benefit from recent changes to...read more
- Recently, ThingLink and Stipple each announced their ability to add interactive images to Twitter. These platforms let users add “tags” to images that, when the user hovers over the tag, open a small modal...read more
- Check out today’s weekly wrap-up of social media trends circulating the Room 214 office from the past two weeks. Instagram Profiles on the Web: Instagram recently started rolling out profiles...read more